Earlier days Uniwigs launched a new collection wigs – Luxury Collection.
This collection make a much higher wigs. Its strongest point is its advantages: Superior Lace Wig. More thicker, More Silky, Long using life, Less short hair. It is the best choice to enjoy a new hairstyle.
But it is still different from natural hair. It is important to take good care of a wig to extend its lifespan and maintain an attractive appearance. Here are 5 tips that may be helpful to avoid tangling and shedding.
- NEVER sleep on wet hair; your hair must be completely dry before going to sleep. Or it will cause hair to be very matted and knots will getting looser. Also do not comb or brush the wet wig. Style the wig when it is dry.
- Don’t soak the hand-tied human hair wigs for a long time since it will damage the knots in the wigs. When you wash the wig, please treat it very carefully just like your own hair.
- Choose a slightly acidic shampoo, use hair conditioner and wash in mild water. It can keep tha hair silky.
- Refrain from pulling the comb forcefully through the tangles. Pulling will not only pull the hair off of the “tracks” of the wig but the pulling. Spray your wig with a light oil sheen to restore luster that was lost while getting rid of the tangles.
- Please store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin head in a cool, dry location avoiding extreme temperatures, mold and dust, which will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
Want to see more wonderful hair product, Clik Uniwigs Logo
Also you can use coupon： VE10, get 10% OFF