When you first receive the UniWigs 6*6 curved base topper, what’s your feeling about the size? You have seen some videos about the 6*6 topper, it is very large, then you look at the 6*6 curved base in your hand, it is too small, you get angry, you think you were cheated by UniWigs.
Oh, please calm down, and trust me my lady, it is really 6*6 curved base topper, it is true. I am sure you use the wrong method to measure the curved base topper, it is almost like the picture below;
The Curved Topper Base is Designed to fit the Crown Shape, so please take the proper method to measure the Base Size correctly. The Curved Topper Base is different from the plat one. Yeah you should put the topper around your head curl to measure it.
We have a 1 min video (https://youtu.be/mNH7mjF7nTc) to give you the explanation about it, hope my video can help you, any other question, leave me message please.
Anyone with hair loss who wishes to cover up thinning crown areas or baldness on the scalp will need a hair topper. No matter what kinds of hair loss you are, maybe aging, certain medications, alopecia, trichotillomania or stress, If you feel that your hair is lacking volume a topper can add the look of fullness to your existing hair. If your hair is thinning mainly at the part, you may need a base that is long and skinny with a monofilament construction. But if your hair is thinning at the crown, you may need a wider base and be happy with a classic style construction. Today I just want to tell you guys how to buy hair toppers for thinning crown. This type of base features rows or wefts of hair. Often, your own hair can be pulled in between the wefts to integrate your own hair with the hairpiece.
Before you decide how to buy a hair topper you should know what kinds of hair loss you are. 1. Beginning Stage Hair Loss. 2. Progressive Stage Hair Loss. 3. Advanced Stage Hair Loss. Then measure the hair loss area to decide the topper size with a soft measuring tape, record the measurements of the widest points from front to back and side to side across the area where you are experiencing hair loss.
1. Just like wigs, hair toppers come in synthetic, human hair and heat friendly synthetic hair options. Because a topper is meant to blend in with your existing hair, many women prefer heat friendly synthetic or human hair toppers.
2. You want your hairpiece to resemble your existing hair color as closely as possible, but keep in mind that there will not always be a perfect match for every shade.
3. The length of the topper that you will want to choose will depend on the look that you are trying to achieve. You can choose to wear a topper with strands shorter than the length of your existing hair and have your stylist cut your hair to look like the topper is layered into the rest of your hair.
You may want to know How to Celebrate Father’s Day in this Sunday, so do I, I searched online and got some useful tips to share with you guys here:
Wish him a happy father’s day. This may seem obvious, but don’t forget to acknowledge that it is his day. When you see him in the morning give him yell, “Happy Father’s Day, Dad!” in a loud happy voice. Don’t forget to give him a hug.
Make a photo slideshow. Make a slideshow with lots of photos of your dad. It can be photos from when he was young, it can include photos of the whole family, photos of just you and him, and even funny photos. Looking at photos together with your dad can be a great way to talk about fun memories together.
Talk with your dad. This is a really easy one, but it should not be overlooked. In our daily lives, it can be really easy to miss out on spending quality time together. On Father’s day, make it a point to spend time just talking about things. Tell him about some things going on in school you haven’t told him, tell him about things that are going on in your life.
Ask him what he wants to do. You may have a lot of ideas about how to celebrate Father’s day, but it isn’t about you. On Father’s day ask him how he is feeling, and what he feels like doing for the day.
Do you have any other ideas about How to Celebrate Father’s Day in this Sunday? BTW, Happy Father’s day to all of the fathers in the world. Find more tips in WIKIHOW.com.
‘in this Video I show you how I wash and condition ALL my toppers! I never realized how many I have.. I’m addicted!! ” — Said June Penny
To be honest, these toppers are worth the money. I have bought 2 of the regular claire toppers and just bought the claire silk topper. They really do hold up well and last along time. My original claire I bought over a year ago and it still looks new. And mine are the 1B like Junes. And you deserve to pamper yourself sometimes and with the toppers it really does make a difference!! — machelle hilst
Designed from pure inspiration over countless hours of research, we’ve put together a specially constructed cap that’s hand-made from our ultra-comfortable French lace and paired it with Luxurious Remy Human Hair. Each strand of hair is meticulously hand-tied to create the magnificence of the Angel-bob. The result is a style that moves naturally without effort, that lasts all day.
Exposure to Heat: Synthetic wigs should not be exposed to heat as this will permanently damage and singe the hair fibers. Do not use heated styling tools such as curling irons, flat irons or hot rollers on your wig.Be cautious when cooking. Keep your head away from hot ovens, stoves or barbecue grills. The only exception are synthetic wigs that are specifically labeled as “heat friendly”.
Hair Products: Use only hair products that are specifically designed for synthetic wigs. Do not use regular human hair shampoo, conditioner, hair spray or gels on your wig as they will cause build up on the wig, shortening its life span and dulling the hair fibers.
Brushing Your Wig: Do not brush your wig when it is wet. This will stretch and permanently damage the hair fibers. Use only brushes and combs that are designed specifically for synthetic wigs. Your regular hairbrush or comb is not will stretch and stress the fibers.
UniWigs glueless full lace human hair wigs are made with top quality remy human hair which is long lasting and more durable. Also it can be color again! 100% hand-tied lace cap construction has the natural appearance of scalp wherever the hair is seperated, and imitates most sucessfully the natural movement of real hair. They are virtually undetectable and can be worn in a variety of styles including a high ponytail or updo. See how MilesJaiProductions DYE it to pastel pink wave. Thanks for MilesJaiProductions and if you are interesting to it, click here.
Curly hair is a great beauty asset, but it can be very difficult to style. For instance, it’s difficult to cut curly hair in an interesting and attractive manner. If you are considering cutting bangs on your curly hair, be careful. Do it correctly so that your bangs look good whether they are blown out or allowed to dry naturally.
1. Dampen your hair using the spray bottle. It should not be sodden, but you should be able to easily comb through the hair. It is not necessary for the hair to be so wet that it hangs straight.
2. Arrange your hair as you would normally wear it. For example, if you part it on the side, then your part should be on the side now. This will help you see where your bangs will fall.
3. Pull the hair that you want to cut down across your face into bangs. Go easy at first. You can always cut more, but you cannot put hair back later.
4. Cut the bang slightly longer than you think that you want it to be. Depending on how curly your hair is, you might want to allow as much as an entire inch extra. When your hair dries, it will spring back into position. This is always an issue, even with straight hair, but curly hair requires much more leeway.
5. Angle your scissors at about a forty-five degree angle. Because you have curls, you are simply unable to have a straight bang without flat ironing your hair. The angle will let your wear your bangs naturally as well as styled.
6. Check your results. As your hair dries, monitor your results. If they are not quite what you hoped, then re-wet your hair using the spray bottle and trim a little more. It is far better to have this take several tries than to hurry through the first time.
A lace front wig is a wig that hairline is constructed of lace material. This material is made out of French Lace or Swiss Lace and is virtually undetectable, This Material could reflect the natural color of the scalp. The hair is knotted into the lace and appears to grow from the scalp offering a natural appearance. Only a lace front wig can be trusted to maintain the illusion of growing hair and it’s the most preferred choice of celebrities, actors, and people in media. 100% Indian Remy hair or Chinese Remy hair, different cap constructions, single knots at perimeter and double knots for sides and top, bleaching knots, baby hair, freestyle, high and low ponytail.
The lace front cap is applied with either special adhesive that is safe for human skin wefts, or tape. The adhesive disappears into the lace front and creates the illusion of hair growing directly out of the scalp.
Usually, we can measure the size of the head size as follows: